POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet one more starship : Re: Yet one more starship Server Time
16 Aug 2024 10:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet one more starship
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 17 Feb 2002 10:24:52
Message: <3c6fcb44$1@news.povray.org>
Nice, black on black with a little hemisphere of dark gray. Wait a
minute, I think I see some red spots in the lower right.

    Not meant as a slam of your ship (I can't critique it since I can't see
it), but there have been so many black on black images around here lately.
I've gotten used to the tasks associated with cranking my screen all the way
up and I still can't see them.

    Doesn't anyone use lights any more?